Saturday 1 July 2017

Happy  150th Birthday Canada !


 What an exciting year we have ahead of us. I remember celebrating Canada's 100th birthday as I was in school and it was quite the event.  This is truly a great time to be Canadian. We are respected globally and whenever I travel I always wear my Canadian Flag pin.
 I made sure to participate in some of the activities in my hometown today. Started off the day with pancakes and maple syrup ! Watched a Blue jay game indoors as we had another damp, hot rainy day.  Then I found out about all of the wonderful opportunities that Close to My Heart is offering to honour our Canadian birthday.

 We now have a custom designed 150 Canada Stamp ! It is available to purchase now.

Here is the link to purchase this stamp

We also have  a Canadian Themed bundle designed especially for us
 It consists of a digital Cricut cartridge. ( You need Design space to be able to use this )
It also includes the stamp above  and matching cardstock
 This is the picture of the bundle

This bundle has a special discounted price of $44.80 for the month of July. 

Here is the link for the special Canada Bundle available for the month of July

We have  many more exciting things to share this month but I will hold off for a few days to enjoy Canada's birthday. Stay tuned ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends  Now that the nice weather appears to be here,it's time to celebrate National Scrapbook Month in May! What better way...

Pin It