Tuesday 15 December 2015

December Cross Canada Blog Hop Our Creative Spaces

Welcome to our December blog hop featuring “Where We Create”. If you need ideas about how to organize your supplies and your work space, or if you just want to see our crafty spaces, this hop is for you.
We hope that you will take the time to leave comments on our posts, as we love to get feedback from our viewers.... by leaving us comments, we get to hear what you like, and what you want to see. Thank you… now on to our hop!
If you have just hopped onto my blog, you can start here as this is a circular hop, but if you want to follow us across Canada then please start at the beginning and join Michelle's blog . 

 If you came from "Arlene " of " Arlene's creative space "  then you are in the right place! 
 I have lived in my home for 25 years and had the good fortune to have a craft
 room  in two different rooms of the house. When I first started scrapbooking, my craftroom was one of the "spare" bedrooms. About 5 years ago, I decided to move my craft room downstairs. We moved the dining room furniture into our rather large living room and I took over the dining room which is right next to my kitchen. This is so much better as I can cook, do the laundry and "wander" into my craft room for small periods of time. I teach classes at my kitchen table which seats 10.
 My daughters are adults and so our home suddenly seems too large a space. We know we will move in the near future and "downsize" but I love my craft room and kitchen and that is a definite "must have" in our next home.
 My first picture is of my desk which is rather messy but then I cleaned it up for this blog post. I have a rail above my desk (from Ikea) that I hang some containers on. I keep adhesive, small tools,markers and punches here. I also have two Ott lights on my desk as I often craft late into the wee hours of the night and my eyes are weak.
                                                        My Messy desk before Clean Up !



                                                              After Clean Up
                                               More Pictures of the rest of My Room





                                                           
                                             I keep all of my finished Cards on my Clip It Up
                                           I use storage units from Michael's but am slowly
                                             replacing them with Ikea Storage units.


 Alex Drawers From Ikea
                                               
                                  I try to label everything so I am not spending time looking for supplies
 Love my ribbon holder
 I have another desk banked up against my my main desk

                                          Yes I have hide some things under this desk. I keep a scrap folder ,
                                          bulk paper holder and my Close to My Heart Tote bag here.
 
                                       I scored this small gray expedite at a Varage sale and
                                this holds extra Stamps or current projects I am working on.

                                         
                 I have my garbage can under here,( as stash other things here too!)
                             my power bar and my "Thing a ma bob here "( so I put my coffee cup or                    beverage out of harm's way here)




                                   My Kitchen Table where I hold workshops and small crops


Thanks for hopping along with us - we hope we were able to inspire you to get creative in whatever space you have available to you! We hope you will join us again next month when we will be featuring Creating With Watercolours. Mark January 15th, 2016 on your calendars and hop along with us.


Your next stop on the Cross Canada Hop is "Kirsten " of "Scrapping with kirstenjade ". 
If you get lost along the way, you can head to Michelle Stewart's Blog, MyCreations with Michelle, as she has the complete blog list.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends  Now that the nice weather appears to be here,it's time to celebrate National Scrapbook Month in May! What better way...

Pin It