Friday 15 August 2014

Cross Canada Blog Hop with Picture My Life Cards

Welcome to our August Blog Hop featuring alternative ways to use your Picture My Life cards.  To purchase any of the items seen in our blog hop today, contact your local consultant or me to place an order.

We hope that you will take the time to leave comments on our posts, as we love to get feedback from our viewers....whether it was something that you really liked or some new technique that was used that you would like to learn how to do....by leaving us comments, we get to hear what you like, and what you want to see. Thank you… now on to our hop! 

If you have just hopped onto my blog, you can start here as this is a circular hop, but if you want to follow us across Canada then please start at the beginning and join Michelle at My Creations with Michelle
If you came from " Michelle " of "the Right Hugh's "  then you are in the right place! 

I am working on a mini baby album for a baby shower. It's not finished but I managed to get the card done to go with the gift.
 I used three mini cards from the  Baby Cakes Picture My Life kit. There are 120 cards in each kit. 44- 4x6 sized cards,78- 3x4 sized cards, one 12x12 designed cover sheet, 10 12 x 12 memory protectors.
Z1943-$27.50
I also used our Basic Paper fundamentals card stock for the card base. Love the pattern on one side and shiny embossed on the other. I chose the brown strip as I wanted to match the base with the baby cakes and it seemed to go so well. We already know it's a boy so the borrows and yellows seemed to go so well.
 z1939- $21.95- includes 20 -12x12 sized sheets-2 each of 10 designs


 I used  our brand new ShinHan Twin touch markers to colour in the images of this family and kids acrylic set that is one of my favourite but unfortunately retired. The markers are so wonderful to work with as they are alcohol based. I have all 24 and they are a great investment.





 Finally, I used the Cork Circles from the Pathfinding Assortment  to embellish the front of the card.



 Front of Card. 
The You and Me was cut from another 3x4 sized baby cakes PML card


Inside of card


This is a quick and fun way to use the pIcture my Life cards. I will be using them for more cards in the future !


Your next stop on the Cross Canada Hop is "Chris " of "Creative Life".

If you get lost along the way, you can head to Michelle S Blog, http://mycreationswithmichelle.blogspot.ca, as she has the complete blog list. 


Thanks for hopping along with us - we hope we were able to inspire you to get creative using some of the designs, products and techniques seen along the way. We hope you will join us again next month when we will be featuring   So mark September 15th on your calendars and hop along with us.

1 comment:

Hello my friends  Now that the nice weather appears to be here,it's time to celebrate National Scrapbook Month in May! What better way...

Pin It