Monday 18 August 2014

Chalk It Up Calendar for September

I am so loving this Chalk it Up paper. My Calendar group will be doing this page for their September Calendar . These "Sisters" are on the last 4 months of their Calendar and will have it completed by the end of October or early November. They plan to give this as a Christmas gift. One gift almost complete !
I will be starting a new of club in September where we will complete a two page layout or a set of cards. My survey will be going out in a few days to finalize details . If you live locally you are welcome to attend and complete your kit with me or you can simply purchase the kit from me and it will be shipped with a detailed set of instructions and a picture of the layouts. This information is coming soon. Let me know if you think you might be interested.


Now here is the September Calendar
 Materials used:
 Artbooking Workshop
Acrylic Stamps-Happy Birds,(in current catalogue) August Stamp of the Month-What a Hoot, Paper Doll, Varsity Alphabet(retired) September Calendar stamp set(retired)
White Pigment Ink
ShinHan Twin Touch Markers
Paper-Chalk It Up
Cardstock -Lagoon

I am loving the new Owl. Although the August Stamp of the month is featured using a halloween theme,I see using it on Birthday layouts and cards, school themes and so much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends  Now that the nice weather appears to be here,it's time to celebrate National Scrapbook Month in May! What better way...

Pin It