Tuesday 15 July 2014

July Out With The Old blog hop

Welcome to our Team Brae-er blog hop. This month we are focusing on products that we love but will no longer be available after July 31st. This is the  last month of our Close to my Heart spring /summer cataloge . On August 1st our  new annual inspirations cataloge goes live !
For my project this month I posted a summer mini album that I had started using a few of my favourite paper packages (Jubilee and Timber). I also used many embellishments and products from my stash that are going to retire or have retired recently. After all I need to make room for the new products coming in!
I used the Artbooking Cricut cartridge which has so many different mini album choices making it easy peasy to cut. I actually cut all of the pages in half an hour . The decorating took the longest but that is the part I love the best !
So here we go.
Front cover











Thanks for stopping by. Your next stop is Lucy's Creative expression  blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends  Now that the nice weather appears to be here,it's time to celebrate National Scrapbook Month in May! What better way...

Pin It